Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Michigan Weather

I thought once I got home from Florida the weather would be wonderful here and I would get out and walk - guess I forgot that I live in Michigan. I was able to do a lot of walking this weekend (a total of 12 miles) and even got a little sunburn on my nose on Saturday. Since then between the weather and the kids I haven't walked once and don't see it happening today. The weekend is looking good though so I'm planning on at least another 12 miles and hope to get at least a 3/4 miler in Thursday or Friday.

The rain this week has me thinking that it could rain during the actual 3 Day walk (it has both times I've walked before) . I really need to find something for a shoe cover to keep my feet dry. That would be a quick way to a blister and a not so fun walk. Anyone have any ideas?

No comments: